pp_daily - a picture community dedicated to the ABC show Private Practice starting fall 2007.
1. This is a picture posting community only. No off-topic posts are allowed.
2. Every post must contain a picture of the TV show Private Practice or one of the cast members. Recurring gueststars are fair game. Icons, wallpapers, memes etc. are not. For pictures relating to the parent show (Grey's Anatomy), please post them over at greys_daily.
3. Don't remote link images from other sites than your own here. Nor direct link to pictures posted to the community. Do make use of image uploading sites to host whatever images you'll be posting.
4. When posting more than one picture, pictures wider than 500px, not work safe pictures or promo pics that contain possible spoilers, please make use of the lj cut. When posting more than one HiRes image, please use thumbnails. Please try to not post tagged images.
5. Don't promote communities, that are in no way related to Private Practice or any of the actors, here. When promoting a relevant community, please make sure to still inlcude a picture.
6. Please try to check, that what you are about to post has not been posted only a few days before, although it's not necessary to go back to the very beginnings of the community
7. Do not link to locked posts in other communities or your own journal. Don't link posts in your journal that you are planning on locking later on.
About other questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact one of the moderators.
addison_candy | coop_n_char | katewalshfans | magnificentpaul | pp_discussion | pp_fanvideos | pp_fic | private_rating | team_lowell | tim_daly
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
We have put together a survey to help us determine what our top priorities should be for LiveJournal and would greatly appreciate it if you would add your voice to the discussion!Take a survey